Wednesday, January 29, 2014

day 29 of 31: prayer request

My prayer request tonight is for my mom.  She had a scratchy throat yesterday and this morning woke up with hardly any voice and an "icky" feeling.  She went to the doctor this afternoon because she wasn't feeling any better.  She tested negative for the flu but has most of the symptoms.

Please pray for my mom. Pray and ask God to put His healing touch on her body.  The doctor has asked her to remain home as much as possible and only come out for the wedding.  Sadly this means she'll miss a lot of the girl activities on Friday and the rehearsal. 

Please please pray that she'll feel better before Friday!  Also please pray protection over my dad, me, and Mark as we do not want to get sick as well.  Thank you for taking time to say a prayer for my mom, her name is Beverley.  As I said yesterday, God is sovereign and He is in control.  He has all power and I know He can heal her and keep the rest of us from getting sick too!  Thanks again!

1 comment:

Cathi Duggan said...

Praying for Beverly, your dad and you and Mark....

And for all of the folks that want to celebrate for ya'll to be there this weekend!

Hugs,
Cathi