Monday, January 27, 2014

day 27 of 31:bridal march preview!

So one of my favorite scenes from the movie "Love Actually" is the scene where the boy Sam runs through the airport being chased by security to tell the girl Johanna who is boarding a flight back to the states that he loves her.  Sam is willing to risk getting in trouble with airport security to tell Johanna he loves her.  He is determined to get to the airplane before she takes off because he'd regret not telling her he loves her.

The theme song that is played during the chase to the gate is one of my favorite songs.  I've always thought I'd like to walk down the aisle to this song because it makes me all giddy and happy that there is a love out there that ignites people to do crazy things (like run through entire airports to tell someone you love them.)  It's very fanfare like and I like that too because there has been a build up to the BIG DAY and I'm super excited it's finally here!! 

So yes, let's shout it from the rooftops, blast the cannons, Saturday February 1st I Katie Hooks get to marry the love of my life and I'm EXCITED about it!  I praise God that the day is so close and that in His perfect timing, I get to marry my best friend!  And if I had to run through airport security to tell Mark I loved him, I hope I would do it too!

Here is the link to the scene on youtube.  I can't wait to walk (and maybe run) down the aisle on Saturday towards Mark with this song playing in the background! Just makes me smile!


No comments: