1) Mark usually always drives...and I'm A-Okay with that!
2) I struggle with falling asleep for two reasons: One reason is, I feel bad if I sleep because I know he won't get to. The other reason is because if I fall asleep, this usually happens...
|I know, isn't this attractive?|
4) We pray together for at least part of the road trip (so feel free to send us prayer requests).
5) If we're flying, I am normally the anxious one up until I get to the gate. Mark stays cool, calm, and collected.
6) Neither of us can read as we tend to get motion sickness (so if you have leftover audio books, feel free to send them our way).
7) Mark always honks the horn when we enter a new state. (yes we're that car!)
8) If flying, Mark always talks to whoever is beside us.
9) When driving up north, I test the outside temperature by putting my hand on the window. If I jerk it back right away, it means I'm gonna freeze!
10) We pray at the start of our trip for safety and we praise God at the end when we've arrived. (a Momma Hooks tradition)
|Thank you to the Wigleys for letting us borrow their 12-pass van while in MD!|