Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Thank You LORD!

All I can say today Lord is Thank you! Thank you for allowing me to meet the goal of 100% support by March 1st.  Thank you Lord for my family and friends who loved me and came alongside me in this part of the journey! Thank you Lord for your awesome provision of wisdom and connections that I might share how Christ has worked in my life and bring You Glory!

I am thankful for those of you who have sacrificially given to not just send me back to NOLA but to join me in this Kingdom work of transforming lives in the mission field that follows crisis...to invest in the lives of the next generation...to make His name glorious! 

Now that I'm headed back to NOLA, I feel even more aware of my need for prayer support.  I can't do anything without God and I am asking you to continue to pray for me and the ministry God has called me to.  We are facing transitions and the need for everyone on staff to be fully supported as well.  Please lift us up in prayer as often as you can!

Pray for this coming month as volunteer teams are coming down to serve that we would be on fire to serve them with all we are and plant seeds in the minds of all volunteers of how they can come serve with us for a longer period of time.  Pray for the college teams coming that God would work in their lives and call them to come back as interns this summer!  Please pray Matthew 9:38 and "Ask the Lord of the Harvest to send out workers into His harvest field." 

again THANK YOU LORD for saving us, for reconciling us to the Father that we may put our faith in you!

God bless yall!
Love,
Katie

No comments: