Friday, March 9, 2012

Hello Beulah AL!


When I got on the road last week, I was headed to Jones Garage in Beulah AL.  This is the awesome family who helped me after I hit a fox which busted my radiator and bumper on my way to New Orleans LA. In God's sovereignty, I was able to get to a gas station, get a phone number for Jones Garage, and call the Jones family who not only fixed my car, but let me speak at their church, fed me, housed me, and have become my Alabama parents!
 The pictures above is their shop sign and to the right is their church, The Bridge.  I praise God for putting this family in my life! They are so kind to let me share every time I pass through.  Beulah AL is exactly halfway between my home in NC and my home in NOLA.  I praise God for His divine appointments and for letting me meet this family! 

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments." Deut 7:9

No comments: