Tuesday, March 20, 2012

With Everything...



 "With everything" by Hillsong has been a challenging song for me ever since I first heard it at Ambassador Bible Church in VA.  With everything, we will shout forth Your glory! Am I really willing, with everything I am and with everything I strive to be, to make His name glorious?? 





 With everything, our staff and adjunct staff meet up to discuss the coming fun-filled, volunteer-filled weeks ahead!








Becky, my special friend!, came down from MA to serve with us and we were able to celebrate her bday with her!













Cam, Sam, and Amber from Dordt college with their hard hats on ready to face Day One at the demo site!
  Dordt College relaxing under a fruit tree with some ice cream sandwiches.

 With everything, we show the love of Christ to the kids who come out to the block party!






This is Holly from PA who had an awesome week serving the LORD and will be returning in April for another week of loving God and the people of New Orleans.  I'm excited to see her again and see how God is working in her life.

No comments: