Friday, March 9, 2012

Didn't I see you in New Jersey??


First stop when I crossed the Louisiana state line (on what day...oh yeah on MARCH 1ST!!! PRAISE YOU LORD!!) was the north shore to see the awesome teams from NJ and PA who had come down to serve!  The NJ team from Bethlehem Church is the same team I drove up to see at the beginning of February.  When I saw them I thought I'd miss seeing them in New Orleans because I wouldn't have all my support yet (oh ye of little faith.) 
 Pictured above is all of us playing the game "Greed." I first played this game with these guys back in 2009 and it's been a tradition every time they come down! I even won a game!

Pictured right is all of the NJ guys at Felix's Oyster Restaurant.  It was recommended by Pastor Ian and Kari from C4 in Camden GA.  Thanks for the recommendation, it was delicious! (from left to right: John, Dave, Scott, Jeff, Geoff, and Al)
It was a beautiful night to walk around the French Quarter! Oh how I have missed this city!! Ya heard me :)

No comments: