Friday, March 9, 2012

Ya Heard Me!



Pictured left are my awesome heroes, Lisa, Sarah, and Emily (and Anderson and Ruby too) who ran the Rock-n-Roll half marathon this weekend.  I was able to run the last mile with Sarah and Emily and be an encouragement to them! This makes me want to run it next year!  I am praying about running to raise funds for something.  I'll keep praying and keep you posted!
 Pictured Right:

This is my roommate Mariko! She is from PA and teaching here in New Orleans! I'm praising God for giving me awesome girls to live with and be encouraged by! 

"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing." 1 Thess 5:11
Pictured above: the Castle Rock 3 on 3 basketball tournament!  One of our church members coaches at Cohen High School and opened up the gym for the church to host this tournament! How Cool! It was so nice to see everyone from church and catch up! I was able to hang out with my girl Laura this past Sunday and take her to work some days this week. It's been nice to share what's going on in our lives, pray for each other, and we're hoping to start a devotional soon.  Praise God for this friendship!

p.s. ya heard me is a popular NOLA saying...when I heard a lady say it in a coffee shop this week, I couldn't help but smile and say "o how I've missed New Orleans!"

No comments: