Tuesday, February 21, 2012

ALL GLORY BE TO OUR GOD!!


PRAISE GOD FOR 100% SUPPORT!!!!!!! TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!

I praise God for this journey! It wasn’t always easy or easygoing but God was with me the whole time and I praise Him for His provision! I praise Him for the Body of Christ that came alongside me to either pray, give, encourage, etc to see me live out the calling God has put on my life.  I thank God for each one of you!!

I praise God for the lessons He taught me along the way which I don’t know if I can put them into words yet but definitely learned a lot about trusting God for sure and in my weakness, He is strong!

I leave tomorrow for the Southeast District Conference in FL, back late Saturday.  So I’ll most likely be getting on the road sometime next week! TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!

Love you all very much and can’t thank you enough for your partnership with me to see God’s kingdom advanced here on earth!

Your sister in Christ,
Katie :)

For 100%, Psalm 100 is very very appropriate!!

Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.
Worship the LORD with gladness;
   come before him with joyful songs.
Know that the LORD is God.
   It is he who made us, and we are his;
   we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving
   and his courts with praise;
   give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
   his faithfulness continues through all generations.

No comments: