Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Praising God for 96%!!! Pray for the remaining 4%!!!


Dear Awesome Friends and Family!

One week ago today I wrote to you telling you I was 74% supported with 15 days left to reach my goal of 100% support by March 1st

As you can see by my subject line, God in His amazing goodness, faithfulness, and all out LOVE has raised up 22% of my support in 7 days!!!!!  WOW! What a HOLY righteous God we serve!! He knows our needs and continues to provide! HE is the ultimate provider of all things and deserves all the glory, honor, and praise for what He has done!

So yes today, right now, I am currently $188/month away from full support! I PRAISE GOD already for how He will meet this last 4%! I pray that if you feel led to give then God will give you the strength and obedience to do just that.  It is all for the GLORY OF GOD to further His work on earth!

Let me know by replying to this email if you are interested in helping me get back to New Orleans fully supported!

Love yall LOTS!
And yes PRAISE GOD PRAISE GOD!!!!!
Katie :)

Psalm 96:1-4a for 96%!
Sing to the LORD a new song;
   sing to the LORD, all the earth.
Sing to the LORD, praise his name;
   proclaim his salvation day after day.
Declare his glory among the nations,
   his marvelous deeds among all peoples.
For great is the LORD and most worthy of praise!

1 comment:

amy@flexibledreams said...

WOW! Katie, this is AWESOME!! Confession, I cried a bit when I read this post. God is SO good!! I'm so excited that we're part of your team!