Thursday, February 9, 2012

God's Provision Still Blowing Me Away

I am blessed right now to be typing this post from our office in the warehouse on the back of Trinity Church's parking lot in Covington LA!!

Just seeing God's provision in the sentence above is blowing me away right now:

1) God's provision of technology that I can bring Him glory through this post
2) God's provision of office space to bring Him glory through the efforts behind the scenes that make it possible to go out onto the front lines!
3) God's provision of a warehouse for our ministry that is only 6.5 years old on Trinity Church's property to bring Him glory
4) God's provision of this opportunity to be back in Louisiana!! why? to bring Him glory!

Katie's Quest for Ministry Partners (on a Southwest Airline napkin) since the day of her acceptance to Long Term Career Missions with the EFCA!
God alone is worthy to be praised for everything! "For by Him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by Him and for Him. He is before all things and in him all things hold together." Colossians 1:16-17

I was extremely blessed to have the opportunity to reconnect with my NJ dads and continue on in my quest for ministry partners in PA too!  HUGE shout out to everyone who housed me, fed me, fixed my car, prayed with me, prayed for me, encouraged me...I am thankful to God for each one of you!

On Wednesday night this week, myself, Jen, and Chelsea were able to have dinner at the home of Keith and Kathy.  This awesome couple allowed us to use their home last summer to house the girl interns + Jen (and myself on occasion!)  This house was a HUGE answered prayer in that we only had to cover utilities and was a place for fun and fellowship throughout the summer.  Keith and Kathy will be heading out of town again this summer and offered for us to use the house again! PRAISE THE LORD!! or as my friends know I say...JESUS IS REAL!!! 

Please continue to pray for me and our ministry team as we continue to seek God's will for what is strategic for us to accomplish in the next 6 months to continue impacting 100 million people with the Gospel!  and yes one of those goals over the next 10 years includes deploying 300 INTERNS! need lots of prayer for that one :)

I am still in search of those who would partner with me in financial giving.  I am in need of $1300/month to return to New Orleans for good.  Contact me at katie.hooks@efca.org if you'd like more info!

Love you guys!
Katie

Christ is the one we proclaim...

Colossians 1:28-29

No comments: