Monday, January 30, 2012

The Quest for MPs continues...

The Grace Team Reunion!!
I cannot argue that God has me on this quest (thank you Zak for my new word choice) for a reason.  I don't know if I will ever know the reason in full just yet but here are some pretty cool reasons God has given me thus far:

1) The chance to see and hear how God is working EVERYWHERE!! I am always amazed at how small I make God out to be and forget just how BIG He is...and for some reason it takes me traveling around the country to remember HE truly is working everywhere!  The Body of Christ is working everywhere through the wisdom and strength God provides to reach out to their neighbors in love to share the Good News! How awesome is He!

2) The chance to encourage and pray with those God has put in my path.  When I left New Orleans in January, I knew I wanted to start praying more in the moment and God has given me the desire to live that out.  I have prayed with the people I stay with, meet up with, and anyone I talk to on the phone.  I want the desire to lift up my brothers and sisters in Christ and remind them of God's faithfulness, hope, love, and joy. I praise God for the chance to communicate directly with Him through the sacrifice of His Son.

3) The chance to see God provide for all my needs...not just financial.  He provides places for me to sleep, food to eat, people to share with, safety traveling, my starter being replaced in the Ford, and yes He has provided ministry partners (MPs) as well! I am around 68%!! God is the ultimate provider! Everything comes from Him! 

I'll be in Maryland until Tuesday and making my way north to the New Jersey area on Wednesday.  I'm hoping to stop off in Hershey PA on Sunday before making my trek south to Chapel Hill NC next Monday.  Please check out the other pages on how you can pray for my quest and myself along the way!

Your sister in Christ,

Katie :)

"And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people." Ephesians 6:18

No comments: