Monday, January 9, 2012

Check Out TouchGlobal's Blog!










TouchGlobal, the crisis response ministry of the EFCA, has started a new blog (link above). My summer intern Chelsea (pictured below, who is now on staff) is able to live out her calling by bringing God glory through writing stories about what He is doing in the ministry. The latest blog is about our intern 2011 reunion in New Orleans! I praise God for the opportunity to see all of the interns and hear how God is transforming their lives through their experience! I am blessed to be a part of this Kingdom work and I thank God for your prayers and partnerships to live out the calling God has put on my life! Thank you for your investment in me and in this upcoming generation!


God bless you!

Katie

http://touchglobal.wordpress.com/


"CHRIST is the one WE PROCLAIM..."
Colossians 1:28a


Click Here to Give OnlineLink

No comments: