Sunday, January 22, 2012

What a difference a week makes!

Last week I was beating my head against my table, completely baffled on how this next month was going to look, where I was going to go, who I was going to see, and how I was going to get places.  PRAISE BE TO GOD who comes alongside our complete inadequacies and in His great mercy, equips us and qualifies us to do the work He has prepared for us in advance.

So this is just how great God is with planning:
I knew I had one dinner scheduled on Thursday this week, so I called one couple to see if they were free on Friday and THEY WERE! And not only were they free but they are willing to host a dessert get together for the volunteers I've met in the past!  Then I called another team I wanted to see on Saturday and THEY WERE FREE! Then I called a pastor of a church who said I could come share in their youth group and in the service on SUNDAY! Then one couple has volunteered to host their team on Sunday and Monday evenings that I may share with as many people as possible!  Then I called a team leader from a church I met in 2009 and I'll share with him and a few others on Tuesday night!


I am just completely overwhelmed and in awe of my LORD and SAVIOR who helps us in our time of need and goes above and beyond anything we could ask or imagine!  I am excited for what God has in store during this next traveling adventure!  All Glory and Honor to God for working out the details of this adventure!

Be sure to check out my other pages for prayer requests, support updates (close to 70%!), and more specific travel plans (hope to see you if I can!)!

IN CHRIST!
Katie :)

"Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our “God is a consuming fire.”" Hebrews 12:28-29

No comments: