Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Praising God for 74%


Praise God for the chance to see my girl Laura while in NOLA last week! Praise God for putting her in my life!

Praise God for 74% already committed! $1230/month still needed!

Please pray and ask God if He would desire for you to partner with me in His kingdom work!  I can’t do this without God, your prayers, and your partnership! This Kingdom work is meant to: bring God glory; make Christ known by raising up this next generation to live out the calling God has given them; grow His kingdom; bring Him even more praise; love God and love His people; see the mission field created in the wake of crisis; humbly walk in obedience; and make the most of every opportunity to show Christ’s love in actions and in words in those unique opportunities.  IT’S ALL ABOUT CHRIST!

Please help me reach 100% support by March 1st (yes that is in 15 days) and send me back to New Orleans that I may live out my calling to “admonish and teach everyone with all wisdom, so that I may present everyone fully mature in CHRIST! (Colossians 1:28-29).

Reaching full support by March 1st will allow me the opportunity to serve alongside the college teams that come.  Last March, 4 of the summer interns, Justin, Brandon, Jane, and Dustin, committed to the internship after their spring break trip.  I’d love to invest in these college students so that they would allow God to begin speaking to them about what an internship could look like.  I cannot return to New Orleans for good until I’ve reached 100% in monthly/annual giving.  I am now back in the Carolinas and will continue to network from here until the goal is met.

If you know of anyone who may be interested in partnering with me, feel free to pass this email along to them!   Thank you for your prayers and willingness to get the word out!

Please keep the Quest and myself in your prayers! God can do the seemingly impossible! AMEN!
Love ya!
Katie :)

“Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.” Galatians 6:9

If you would like to give monthly:
1)      Please let  me know by emailing me at Katie.hooks@efca.org
2)      Here are the different ways you can give below:
a.       Click here to give online and type "process this gift monthly" in the comments box

b.    There are forms you can download at http://www.efca.org/give-serve/ways-give to have donations drafted from your bank account or credit card 
 
c.       Current monthly givers who would like to increase your gift can email lisa.theurer@efca.org with the amount you'd like to increase to and what month you'd like it to start.

Help me get back to my roomies Claire, Jade, Eliza and Mariko (not pictured – she was out of town)

No comments: