Monday, November 23, 2009

Praises Galore!

Hello Everyone!

I hope you are all enjoying the start of a short week for most! Happy Early Turkey Day!

God is being soo good to me on this trip that I'd love to share with you what's been going on:
1) I've received some donations from churches and people I've met here which is AWESOME to see God provide financially for me!
2) REALLY blessed to have spent my first week with the Sailsbery Family - Kent, Pat, Kristen, and Brooke! (pictured below) They rock! Kent is the pastor of Northwest Community in Arvada and their family was soo welcoming and soo nice! I felt like another daughter by the time I left!
3) Had interest from youth here and emails I've received about internship opportunities next summer! I would LOVE to have a mini-staff again and be able to see people grow their walks with the Lord!
4) Looks like we'll have TEN straight weeks of teams in New Orleans starting Mid-Feb to Mid-April! God is AWESOME! Please pray about coming down to help cook, supervise teams, and to see God at work during this time! email me if interested katrinarelief@efca.org
5) Scotty V is IN Denver!!! He was my new orleans team leader in March 2008 and I'm looking forward to seeing him and his family this Wednesday!
6) Denise, my boss's wife, is doing an awesome job prepping food for the next 3 weeks we have teams! I can already feel the burden of food coming off of my shoulders! She is my ANSWERED PRAYER!

Please pray as I continue to meet with people and this weekend I'll be speaking to Eastern Hills Community Church in Aurora Saturday night and both services Sunday morning! Please pray God would use me and begin preparing hearts to hear how He's working in NOLA and pray for for boldness as I continue asking for people to come alongside me!

Thanks so much for reading and praying! I know I couldn't do this without God and without your prayers and support and love!

Love yall!
Katie
This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.
1 John 5:14

at Red Rocks Amphitheater

Me with Pat and Kent


Kristen and I after our walk in the snow!

Brooke and I "sitting" on SNOW! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love you mate!! so proud of everything you are doing :)