Sunday, November 1, 2009

Imagine what we could do if we were truly united...

Howdy!

Well last week was awesome! The teams were such a blessing to have around and even enabled me to have Wednesday completely off! I did NOT expect that but God knew I needed it and I praise Him for His provision of rest! I will say Satan was at work last week, causing division between the 2 teams but God is stronger and God is mightier and by the end of the week there was a solid unity between them that only through Christ could have happened! Praise the Lord!

This week I have a returning team from Brooklyn Park EFC and I'm on kitchen duty! Most of my food has been prepped by the awesome cooks last week, Judy and Diana, and tomorrow Robin from Castle Rock Church is going to help me make jambalaya! God is good!

Praise: Teams in New Orleans doing God's work and reaching out to His children!
Prayer: energy and motivation to do God's work to the best of my ability. Also I need to get out my November newsletter this week so please pray I'm able to get that done. Let me know if you want one!

Also I'm headed to DENVER!!! From Nov 14th to 30th! I'm soo excited to see the churches there that have come down and hopefully continue raising support for me to do God's work here! Please pray that I would be able to trust God with all the details and I would go where He leads me.

Thanks so much for reading and let me know how I can be praying for you!
LOVE!
KHooks

How good and pleasant it is
when brothers live together in unity!
It is like precious oil poured on the head,
running down on the beard,
running down on Aaron's beard,
down upon the collar of his robes.
It is as if the dew of Hermon
were falling on Mount Zion.
For there the LORD bestows his blessing,
even life forevermore.
Psalm 133

No comments: