Friday, February 4, 2011

Good Morning Iowa!


Hi Yall!

I'm safely in Iowa! Thank you for your prayers to get up to the midwest safely. Things are really coming together for Jessica and Steven's wedding tomorrow and for my upcoming week in Iowa! Please continue to pray for safety traveling and for boldness as I invite people to join my support team.

Cool God Story:
On Monday at 9:30am I got a call while on my way to work in New Orleans telling me I need to get on a plane that day to get up north before the snowstorm. But of course God has all the details worked out...the buddy passes for my flights arrived Monday morning, packed all my stuff, got a ride to the airport, and was able to get on my first flight to Dallas.

Before I boarded in Dallas, I got a call telling me that one of my connections may be full already and getting on stand by would probably not happen. Pressing on anyway, praying all the while for God to get me all the way to Minneapolis, I got off my flight in Dallas and walked up to my next gate.

I asked the lady if I could get on stand by for this flight to Minneapolis which was suppose to stop off in St. Louis first. She took my info and handed me my ticket. Completely shocked I asked if I was still stopping in St. Louis...she said, nope, because of ice in St. Louis I had a direct flight to Minneapolis...GOD IS GOOD!

I found out from my friend that gave me the buddy passes that flying direct from Dallas to Minneapolis was against the airline's policy but for some reason they were making an exception. Isn't it great we serve a God who is bigger than any airline policy! I also told my friend that if we're going to worry, why pray...and if we're going to pray, why worry! God answers prayers! AMEN to that! God is goood!

Just thought I'd share and hope to keep you posted on more exciting news on this God-providing adventure!

Khooks :)

No comments: