Sunday, November 13, 2011

Praising the God of Hope!

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13

Hi Everyone!

I am beyond grateful to God for allowing me the chance to spend 2.5 weeks straight in New Orleans! It was such a blessing to spend time reconnecting with friends and staff! I can't believe sometimes it's been 3 years and 5 months since I've moved here...and I still wonder sometimes "Where else would I live?" I really do <3 NO!

More Praises:
God has blessed me with 4 visitors over the last 3 weekends. It has been so much fun to show them around and spend quality time with them! Thanks to my sis, Kim, Terah, and Laura for making my time in NOLA a blast!

My intern-now staff Chelsea has been recruiting at colleges in PA, MO, and AR for the internship program! Praising God for multiplying me and calling Chelsea to serve longer with us! He knew I'd need her!

From the looks of it my support is up to 50%!!!! This of course is only because of my Lord and Savior who works in people's hearts and allows them to give! I praise Him for raising my support and I praise Him for how He'll continue to show Himself faithful as I strive for 100%!

Prayer Requests:
I leave for Haiti tomorrow and I'm requesting prayer for wisdom and guidance as we seek to partner with local churches/ministries to reach their community for Christ.

Travel Plans after Haiti:
Once I return I'll spend Turkey Day in NOLA, then start my trek back to NC via ALABAMA...going to see the Jones' who took such awesome care of me and my car back in September. Then I leave for Minneapolis Dec 1st and Massachusetts/Connecticut Dec 4th! Please pray for safe travels (and no wild animals running out in the street) and for God to continue to raise up my ministry partners! I'll be in NC from Dec 12th-ish to Christmas! Hope to see you if you're around!

Prayer request for traveling mercies as I'll be driving and flying around lots!

Love you guys! Thanks for praying and for taking the time to read this! Let me know how I can be praying for you.

In Christ,
Katie :)

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13

1 comment:

In The Beginnining said...

Stay encoruaged as you are encouraging so many of us! It is so fresh and exciting to see our young people on fre for missions!