Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SAINTS!! Here we come to get YOU!!!

Hello Faithful Blog Readers!

I have NO teams this week! So you might ask, well what do you do?? Haha, catch up on everything I haven't done yet, like Feb newsletter, thank yous, preparing for the next TEN weeks of teams...and have fun catching up with my NOLA girls I don't see much when I'm working...God has really blessed me with solid girl friends here who I can talk with, vent with, pray with and I'm super blessed to have them in my life! Me and Eliza below after the first Mardi Gras parade of the year! (yes it's a family-friendly parade!)

PRAISE:
1) God gave me the strength to run 19.47 miles on Saturday! There is NO way I did that on my own!
2) SAINTS WON THE SUPERBOWL!!!! yayayay!
3) Bringing awesome teams last week, Meriden and Chippewa (pic below)! And for Ms. Jeri, SueBeth, Lori, and Chase who rocked in the kitchen and rocked in general! Loved having them here too! PRAYER:
1) Get my newsletter finished this week!! Write my Thank Yous!
2) I'd be less selfish with my time and more giving of my time to serve God in whatever way He asks.
3) I still need to multiply myself...basically work my way out of a job as my boss says...so please pray for wisdom and guidance as the spring break rush begins that God would begin working in someone's heart to come down and do what I do...releasing me to be involved in other parts of the ministry.

HAITI UPDATE:
We are still developing partnerships and logistics for taking teams to Haiti. Right now our need is for small constuction teams WITH 3rd world experience. contact me at haititeams@efca.org if you can help in this way! Also contact me if you would like more info on how to help in general!

Thanks so much for your prayers! I definitely love it here in New Orleans and I thank God for giving me the chance to be here! More than likely, I will be staying longer than the summer...but pray as well that I give my future to God and allow Him to work out the details!

Saints Superbowl Champs!!! :)

Love,

Katie

"And it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him." Hebrews 11:6

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

<3 YOU!