Monday, January 11, 2010

ROAD TRIP!!

Hi Everyone!

I must say today was probably one of the most productive days of my life...I won't bore you with all the details but just know in one day my newsletter was written, envelopes were labled, stamped, and stuffed! Praise God! Remember email me if you want one, katrinarelief@efca.org

Tomorrow bright and early I'm off to Galveston TX. I haven't been there since April 2009 and I must say I am excited to see all the progress and visit with homeowners! I'm also excited to see the staff there and maybe connect with some of the church members from Galveston Bible Church. Hurricane Ike devastated Galveston in September 2008 and I was very blessed to have been on the scene a month after the storm to help set up our office, delegate teams to jobsites for gutting, and help train Sarah who is now the on-site coordinator there. Please pray for safety driving there and for when I drive back on Friday!

Last week we had a team of 6 guys from Wyoming and it was truly a blessing to get to know them and hear how God is working in their lives! Praying they take what they learned home with them and they come back soon!

Please pray I can continue my training in Galveston, need to run 14 miles this week. oooo golly!

Let me know how I can be praying for you and call me if you want to keep me company on my ride over to Texas!

mucho love!
Katie :)

p.s. Go Saints!

"Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young. But set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity." 1 Tim 4:12

No comments: