Saturday, October 10, 2009

God is the Ultimate Physician

Hi Everyone!

Jack is doing good! Well he's still very sore but no internal nor external injuries! God has shown me this week He really is the great physician and nothing is impossible for Him. Not only does He care for us physically but gives us peace when we're suffering emotional stress as well. He loves us and of course wants to take care of us. Becky and I were talking about with all these things happening it'd be easy to get discouraged and be angry but you just have to remember God is in control and everything good or bad always works out for good and for His glory!

I'm safely in CT right now with my friend and old staffer Juan. (Oh yeah, Praise God because the car could be fixed!) Tomorrow I'm speaking at Grace EFC in their 10am service and Beacon Hills EFC at 6pm at an ice cream social. Please pray for me and for God to raise up people to support me in the work He's called me to. Please pray for boldness as I ask people to partner with me...I need His courage!

Thanks everyone!
Let me know how I can be praying for you!
Love in Christ,
Katie :)

"Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
1 Thessalonians 5:18

No comments: