Saturday, October 3, 2009

Faith like a Mustard Seed

New Orleans Update:
God provided wonderful teams last week who went above and beyond their call to not just serve those in the community but us on staff as well! I know I couldn't have done all the cooking without them and I know their presence was a huge blessing to Ms. Daisy and Ms. Shirley (the homeowners of the houses they worked on). There is still more that needs to be done so let me know if you're interested in coming down!

Up North for 2 weeks:
I'm now in Massachusetts until Oct 8th and southern Connecticut until Oct 15th. Let me know if you're in the area, I'd love to see you! I'm speaking at Grace EFC in Stamford CT on Oct 11th and meeting up with other churches and teams that have been down. Please pray for me and that God would use me to further His kingdom and begin working in their hearts to partner with me and God's ministry there! Let me know if you want more info too! katrinarelief@efca.org

Manila Update:
Tropical storm Kensata has devastated the Philippines. Please go to http://efcacrisisresponse.blogspot.com for more info and how you can help!

Thanks everyone and I just sent out my Oct newsletter, let me know if you didn't get one!

Have a blessed day and thanks so much for supporting me and God's work through this ministry!

Peace and Love,
Katie

"...I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." Matthew 17:20

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Katie,
God loves you and is proud of you. Thank you for the example you set with your service and heart for following Christ! Keep it up sister.

Nate Hood