Sunday, July 29, 2012

26 reasons I'm thankful!

26 reasons I'm thankful for turning 26 on July 23rd! (in no particular order) (photos in next blog)

1. Jesus - my Savior in Christ who loves me and as Pastor Bill says: "He created me today on purpose for a purpose!"
2. staff and interns - what would I do without yall!
3. free lunch at panera - thanks jen! and yes panera in LOUISIANA!
4. ms. cammie and her kitchen
5. returning teams - Grace and Mountview! here for my bday week!
6. cake and coke zero
7. ms. val and her kids singing happy bday to me over voicemail
8. roomy time with Eliza
9. parents didnt stop at child #3
10. running - LOVE!
11. ronnie running 1 mile with me on my birthday
12. my family: mom, dad, alex, will, katie, madison, and alison! thanks for supporting me in this calling!
13. contentment with living out of my car and house hopping
14. raleigh international church from NC being here last week
15. lives transformed thru Christ
16. missouri dads coming to work last week
17. michigan cousins Cam and Eric coming to help too last week!
18. strangers now friends loretta and tony singing happy bday to me
19. being right where God wants me
20. encouraging phone calls, texts, fb posts on my birthday from friends and family!
21. walking alongside the next generation - love you interns past and present!
22. praying with ms. bonnie
23. "preach it" getting popular
24. ms judy from mn visiting for a girls weekend!
25. castle rock playground built!
26. ross from summer 2010 here for the week
and a lagniappe (little extra in louisiana lingo) ms. ruby visiting the block party

No comments: