Friday, October 29, 2010

God is IN the Details!!

So most people know I am the furthest thing from a detail-oriented person that you can get...so planning a 2 week trip to 8 different colleges and meeting up with about 3 or 4 churches is not really my strong suit...once again God has shown himself faithful and has provided many opportunities for me to share what He is doing through this ministry He's given me...THANKS BE TO GOD!

So the details...
This weekend I'll be in Chapel Hill visiting my babies and hanging out with my MATE, the Allie B!! Then on Sunday we'll make our way to VA then my friend Carole will pick me up to take me to PA on Monday!
College Visits:
Monday - Elizabethtown College 4-8pm
Tuesday - Messiah College, seeing Brookfield Church crew
Wednesday - Lancaster Bible College with the amazing Julie S as my sidekick recruiter!
Thursday - Lebanon Valley College, seeing Conestoga Church crew
Friday - possible trip into Philly!
Saturday - making my way to Pittsburgh
Sunday - Chippewa EFC
Monday - hanging out with my girl Kim!!
Tuesday - Geneva College
Wednesday - Malone University
Thursday - Grove City College, speaking at Univ of Pitt's InterVarsity in the evening
Friday - Monday - San Antonio TX to see staffers Ben and Emily and Northwest Community Church...oh and run a half marathon on Sunday :)

PLEASE PRAY!!
1) For Safety and protection as I travel (I'm sitting at the NOLA airport now about to board my first flight)
2) For God to receive ALL the glory and praise!
3) For God to prepare the hearts of the students I'll be connecting with and that He will give them a heart for missions and serving with us in the future!
4) For energy and motivation....that I am spending quality time with God everyday to be refreshed in Him so I can serve wholeheartedly for Him!

Thanks for everyone who helped me gain connections and thanks for your prayers! They mean ALOT!

I'm heading out today knowing that God has gone before me and according to this verse below, He has already led me in a triumphal procession! AMEN!

"But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of him." 2 Corinthians 2:14

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are going to do great!! Everything will be wonderful!