Sunday, July 11, 2010

Empty Me

Sorry I haven't blogged more. It's been an interesting couple of months. Lots of change came my way and more transition is coming my way. All I want through all of this is for God to empty me of anything that is not of Him and is of me...I want to be filled with Him! more details in next blog. Goodnight.

Holy Fire burn away,
my desire for anything
that is not of you and is of me.
I want more of you and less of me.

Holy Fire burn away,my desire for anything
that is not of you and is of me,
I want more of you and less of me, yeah.
Empty me,Empty me, yeah,
Fill, won't you fill me,
with you, with you, yeah.

Well won't you empty me,
well won't you empty me now.
I want more, I want more, I want more of you, Jesus.
I want more, I want more, oh.
Thank you, Jesus.
Thank you, Jesus, oh yeah,
Thank you, Jesus, yeah.
Holy Fire, Holy Fire, Holy Fire, Holy Fire.

Empty Me by Jeremy Camp

No comments: