Friday, September 18, 2009

Communication Communication

Hi Everyone!


I'm sitting in our Annual Planning Meeting and we're discussing one challenge we have is a lack of communication...not just within staff but between us and those we're partnered with...with people like you who read my blog, receive my newsletter, teams that come down, etc. I just want to apologize for my lack of communication and with prayer and God's help, I hope to do a better job of communicating...


Quick Update:

I've moved into the city and I'm living in the quad (pictured above) which is our targeted community! Please pray that I would shine for Christ. It's soo cool walking outside my front door and being planted in my mission field! So please pray for me!


We need teams! Let me know if you'd be interested in coming down. Check out the website: http://www.efca.org/katrina


Praise:

God has provided a family to host a team coming next week and is helping with cooking! We need cooks and God provided this family to help and I'M SOOO THANKFUL!! Let me know if you want to come down to New Orleans and cook for a week or 2 or more!


Love you guys so much and thanks for supporting me! Let me know how I can be praying for you!

In Christ,

Katie


p.s. Let me know if you want to receive my newsletter and prayer card. Please pass the word along! :)


3 comments:

mpm said...

I want to receive your newsletter and prayer card.

Unknown said...

Okay great! Just need name and current address!

mpm said...

I'll send it to the Katrina Relief address!