Monday, August 15, 2011

Sweet Hope Alabama!

Hi everyone!

I'm blogging now from Hope Church in Madison AL. Yes we are still serving here after the April tornadoes. It's amazing to see how God continues to use a tornado to bring about reconcilation and restoration of His people to Himself.

Please pray about joining our efforts here in Alabama! God is at work here and we'd love for you to join us in that work! We are currently roofing a church member's home this week. Come and see what the Lord is doing in Madison AL!

Today I'm off to visit Billy and Pat. They are homeowners we helped take down trees for in June. I'm excited to see them and excited to hear how they've been doing. Please pray for me as I meet with them and continue to show them the love of Christ and speak the truth in love when called to.

After the visit I'm starting my trek through the appalachain mtns to HOME!! Please pray for me as I travel and that me and my car arrive safely!

Love to see you in NC if you're there! Just let me know!

In Christ,
Katie :)

"Come and see what God has done,
how awesome His works in man's behalf."
Psalm 66:5

No comments: