Friday, August 27, 2010

Costa Rica muy pronto!!

Katie is off to COSTA RICA on Monday with Sarah who is on our staff in Texas!! I will be staying with the Duggans, a missionary family who is from Charlotte! I will also see Melissa Putney who came down to NOLA back in February to help after I was overwhelmed with NOLA and Haiti responsibilities. I'm excited to be in a different culture, be stretched, practice my very limited Spanish vocab, and see how God is working in Costa Rica.


Brian Duggan is actually the one who got me thinking about interns so getting to discuss with him more of the idea of interns and maybe how interns can be utilized in Latin America will be great!


I will be spending intentional time with God, in God's word, praying, and focusing on Him to determine what this 3rd year in ministry looks like. In mid September our staff will hold our annual Key Result Area (KRA) meeting and I need to rewrite my KRA's that includes interns, NOLA, Support Team Building, etc.



Please pray:

1) for Safety traveling

2) for intentional time with God for wisdom and guidance


3) fun memory making moments

Thanks for your prayers and support! Thanks for being a part of God's work here! It was an awesome summer and I'm excited to see how the fall will unfold so stay tuned...

Love yall!

Khooks :)

No comments: