Sunday, January 12, 2014

Days 11 and 12: Moving prep

Nobody's perfect. I missed my blogpost yesterday. So in an attempt to not miss 2 days in a row, I'm 30 min away from midnight and blogging.

This weekend was spent preparing to move! I'm very glad to say that 2013 was the first calendar year since 2003 where I did not move (i needed a break!). I can't believe I've moved every year for almost a decade! Whether it was in and out of college, across the ocean and back, to Louisiana, then from one house to the next...I really should be a pro by now. 

But something about this next move is different, it's not just moving houses or moving neighborhoods, but moving from single-hood to marriage! I'm goin from living with girls to living with my husband! I know it'll be an adjustment but I'm excited to start my life with Mark! He's my lobster to quote a very old friends episode! As much as I'll miss my house on derbigny, I'm giddy with excitement for making a home with Mark! 

My prayer: 
For our moving process and for our new home! May God bless our home and give us many opportunities to shine for Christ on our new street! 

Praising God for Mark who let me go to bed early while he keeps packing the suburban and trailer! Such a sweetie! 

No comments: