Sunday, September 27, 2009

Providing Over and Beyond!

Hi Everyone!


Just a quick update for the week to come:


1) St. Paul's from St. Louis MO and Valley Church from IA safely made it to the yellow house! Please pray they would be open to do what God would want them to do this week!


2) God provided my friend Lacey to go to Wal-Mart with me to buy food for the week and then her and her hubby Ben spent the entire afternoon cooking food for the week! They are my heroes!!! Thank you soooo much Lord!


3) The teams are working on Ms. Daisy Robinson's house (one of the homes that had to be regutted) and Ms. Shirley Green's home...in fact the MO team worked on Ms. Daisy's house last year so please pray they can get a lot done and minister to the surrounding community.



4) Leaving Saturday to fly to Hartford CT where I will spend time in Mass. hanging out with the Symmons family who used to be on staff with us and housed me this summer and speaking to their churches mission board and hopefully going to Boston to see the Harvard InterVarsity team that came down last spring break...then the 2nd week I'll be making my way south to CT to stay with Juan (another ex-staffer) and his family and connect with churches and teams that have been down! God has allowed me to speak at Grace EFC on Oct 11th during their 10am service so please do keep me and that time of sharing in your prayers...let my words be God's words and God's name be praised! So if you're in the CT/Mass area I'd love to see you! Please pray that God would use me to further His kingdom by spreading the word about what He's doing through our ministry, and telling how people can get involved through service, prayer, and financially supporting me to continue to do His work!


Praying yall have a great week too!


In Christ,
Katie :)


"By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." John 13:35

No comments: